Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Crockpot Meat Loaf


 
I love crock pot. I think crock pot is the most wonderful invention for busy people. We use crock pot a lot as we have crazy running schedule. We do not get home till 8 or 9pm each day. The best thing after a hard run is a warm dinner in the crock pot

I have learn to convert my favourite recipe to crock pot friendly. I made this meat loaf last night using the recipe from Kalyn Kitchen. Instead of putting the meat in the oven, I put it in the Crock pot on low for 7 hours. I added some green beans to the crock pot before we leave for our track work out.

Awesome to come home with some dinner ready for us :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christobel! I'm jealous of your crock pot! I can totally see how wonderful it is when you come home for homecooked, warm and delicious food! I'm a stay at home mom, but I'm always in and out for kids' activities so I really think this will be helpful too. Now the fall/winter is coming, I must act fast!

    ReplyDelete