The cooking club has Mexican Theme party today and I decided to make a Black Bean Salsa.
1) 2 cans of black bean, drained and rinsed
2) 1 can of corn kernel
3) 2 cans of diced tomatoes with chilies - partially drained ( I use Rotel Hot)
4) A brunch of cilantro, diced very finely
5) 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
6) 1/2 cup of red onion, diced
7) 3 jalapenos, deseed and diced
8) Lemon juice ( fresh), salt and pepper to taste
1) Combined all the ingredients together.
2) Add lemon juice, pepper and salt to taste
3) Chill in the refrigerator at least 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.