Sunday, June 17, 2012

Paleo Friendly Ice Cream

My friend sent me this recipe and insisted that I should try this recipe. I was skeptical at first and waited till now to try  it. Gosh.. I did fall in love with this ice cream recipe

It is essential made up of one ingredient - frozen banana

1. Take 2-3 frozen bananas (you can freeze them in ziplock bags or in tupperware) and throw them in your food processor

2. Turn the processor on and let it run for about five minutes, stopping every now and then to scrape it down. The bananas should get increasingly light, fluffy, and smooth. By the time you’re done, they’ll resemble a creamy bowl of soft serve

3. Variation: You make some raw chocolate “syrup” by combining 2 tablespoons of agave nectar with 1 tablespoon raw or dark cocoa powder or add some frozen strawberry to the banana for a strawberry banana !

~bel~

No comments:

Post a Comment