The strawberry are here !!!!! I was invited to a bachelorette party and just could not resist the temptation to do something with strawberries !!!
The first thing which comes to my mind is chocolate coated strawberry !!! AN oldie... but always good !
1 pack of fresh strawberry
8 oz bitter sweet chocolate
1. Wash the strawberry and pat dry
2. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or microwave
3. Dipped the strawberry in the chocolate
Some tips here :
1. Do not use over ripe strawberry. For best result, use strawberry which are sightly green
2. Use a toothpick to dip the strawberry in the chocolate. Turn the strawberry upside down and insert the toothpick in a strofoam