Yeah ! We are back on Paleo. Gosh ! I miss my meat ! We were in Singapore for Chinese New Year and ditched the Paleo while we were there. It was really hard to eat good during festive season.. lotsa of temptations... sweet dessert, cookies, tarts, noodles and rice :)
The first thing which we did yesterday was to go grocery shopping and restocked our fridge with healthy goodies.. yeah.. lotsa of meat.
The hubby picked some pork tenderloin at Costco for dinner. I found an easy recipe on 101 Cooking For Two site and send it to him. And bingo.... I think I picked a winner. It is soooo easy to make (5 ingredients!) and taste so good.
1 pork tenderloin
1-2 T olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
kosher salt course ground pepper
1. Trim the pork tenderloin well. Remove the "silver skin" and any trimable fat.
2. Preheat over to 375 convection or 400 in a regular oven.
3. Salt and pepper all sides
4. 1-2 t oil in oven safe pan (cast iron is good here) over medium high heat until hot.
5. Sear all sides (3) of the tenderloin for approximately 2 1/2 -3 minutes per side
6. Crush 2 cloves garlic and add to 1 T olive oil.
7. When searing is done, remove from heat and coat with the olive oil/garlic mixture.
8 Transfer the meat to oven ( we added broccoli as well ) Using a thermometer, cook until internal temp of 150. About 18 minutes ( It took us about 50 min)
9. Rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.