I did not realised that Brownie are such easy bake...This is another recipe form Joy Of Baking which is really quick and easy....and yummy
4 ounces (120 grams) unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1 cup (200 grams) granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
3/4 cup (95 grams) all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 ounces (90 grams) semi sweet chocolate, chopped
1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon (14 grams) unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
2. Butter, or spray with a non stick vegetable spray, an 8 inch (20 cm) square baking pan.
3. Melt the chocolate and butter in a large stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water
4. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar
5. whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
6. Finally, stir in the flour and salt.
7. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs
8. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
1. Place the chopped chocolate in a medium sized stainless steel bowl
2. Heat the cream and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat
3. Bring just to a boil. Immediately pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and allow to stand for 5 minutes
4. Stir with a whisk or spoon until smooth
5. Let cool to room temperature and then spread the ganache over the brownies